Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The sweetest place in Water Street

Tval
I look likes a fine bakery with all these delicious cupcakes around you but actually is a Soap Skin Care shop.They have the lab in the back of the shop so you can see what are they cooking, excuse me, preparing. The lab looks like the perfect kitchen. On the right of the sketch you can see the soap cupcakes in the trays as they have been just out of the oven. This is one of the fantastic places in Saint John's. I know that it is difficult to believe but you can check them in the following link: www.tvalskincare.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy, I can't keep up with your posts.

    Love the WIP, Inside Fred's... ah they are all good.

    Congrats on all the publicity and I think it's a fab idea to have them all in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the soap factory smells INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete