Monday, August 29, 2011

Weinblatt, Kreuzberg

Ok, I am getting used to be a Nomad and travel from country to country, but this time I am travelling from Neighborhood to Neighborhood. Since I still have not found an apartment I staying by different friends every week. Thanks Milena, Fabio and Robert. That have the advantage that I can experience the life in more areas. Berlin is a polycentric city and every quarter is a city in itself. You have everything around you, you don't need to go out to other areas.
This week I am in Kreuzberg and I am experience Roberts "Berlin". Under his building there is this wonderful turk Place. Weinblatt, that is german for Vine leaf.
Weinblatt
Bei the way I am also blogging now in german (with a lot of mistakes) by berlin.urbansketchers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment