Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Trying to get a SIM card.

Where can I get a SIM card for my phone? I asked at my hotel.
At the Darajani Market, they said, and gave me a map.

Stone Town is a labyrinth of small alleys. I was constantly looking at the map trying to make sense of it. Soon a guy started offering me a tour...that I rejected but he started following me and asking where I want to go.. he offered to take me there for free but in every interesting corner he would tell me something about it...

With my "guide" we arrived soon to the market, and he also helped me to buy a card. At the end of course I ended paying for his services.

zanzibar13
A cardboard box is all what these two young entrepreneurs need to  have their Sim Card store at the market.

zanzibar14
Some drawings I did the next day, like this alley in the Spice Market.

zanzibar32
Markets are great places for drawing people.


zanzibar31

No comments:

Post a Comment